Did you know?

As part of the nation’s largest buying group, Nationwide Marketing Group, Ventura TV gets exclusive deals on today’s top brands through large volume buying. What this means for you is that you get top brand items that crush big box store prices and service from the ‘local choice’ for home appliances and electronics for over 60 years. Until today, we have customers coming in and telling us that their parents and grandparents bought from us. I personally, have bought all of my home appliances from Ventura TV… long before I worked here.  If you're planning on visiting our store, email me at ara@venturatv.com and I’ll make sure you get well taken care of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRESS RELEASE: SUPERVISOR HOPEFULS DUKE IT OUT ON CONNECT WITH ME TV SHOW

VENTURA TV TO LAUNCH AN ALL NEW, LIVE INTERACTIVE TALK SHOW 'CONNECT WITH ME' THIS APRIL 9 ON Me-TV FRESNO

Press Release: MeTV Fresno Airing ‘Lucy’s 100th Birthday Celebration’ Marathon